"Go, therefore, and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the holy Spirit" Matthew 28:19
In order to celebrate the Sacrament of Baptism for a child, the following is required:
1. Only the parents of a child are able to register a child for baptism.
2. Family must present a copy of the child’s Birth Certificate (The proper names and spelling of the child will appear on the Baptismal Certificate as it does on the Birth Certificate).
3. Children under the age of 7 are to be Baptized in this form (If the child is over 7 years of age, he/she must be enrolled for Religious Education class).
4. Fill out the registration form with the most current information on the family.
5. Choose a date for the baptism.
A registration fee of $50.00 is requested upon making arrangements for the baptism.
- Please have the names of the godparents available upon registration.
- If the godparents are a married couple, they must have celebrated the Sacrament of Matrimony.
- If they are single, they must be living a healthy Christian life according to the teachings of the Church.
- Only Roman Catholics are formally allowed to become godparents. Godparents must be above the age of 16.
Baptisms in Spanish are on Saturdays at 11:00 AM.
Baptisms in English are on Sundays at 2:00 PM.
For more information, please call the rectory office at 773-884-2000.